Transcript Requests for Dual Credit Classes

If you took dual credit classes at Madison you will need to have the transcript from the college sent directly to the college you will be attending.  The link info below will help you with that process:

Transcript Requests Info

If you took a class through SUNY Cobleskill, here is  a link to the form you need to use to request a transcript from them:

Cobleskill Transcript Request