Here are the items your child will need for the 2020-2021 school year.
We are sharing our 2020-21 supply lists for re-opening in September. However, please be advised that we are awaiting further guidance, due out in July, from the Governor and/or the NYS Education Department. This guidance may alter the supply needs.
- box of 24 crayons
- pencil box (NOT BAG) that will fit all of the supplies (approximately 8” x 5” size)
- 2 packages of pencils (Ticonderoga sharpen the best.)
- 2 chunky erasers
- 2 glue sticks
- 8 thin-tip dry erase markers
- 2 durable plastic folders of your choice
- 1 package of sheet protectors
- 2 durable plastic folders with fasteners on the inside/center; 1 red, 1 yellow
- 1 box of gallon ziplock bags
- 2 boxes of tissues
- spill-proof water bottle
- a set of earbuds or headphones that are comfortable for your child--They are used on a daily basis and will be used over the next few years, as well.
Optional: extra tissues