* There will be transportation to PM-BOCES on Friday May 17th.
High School Announcements
* Today for Lunch: Pasta Fest Marina or Alfredo
* Students dismissed at 11:20 am on Friday - NO LUNCHES SERVED
* Monday for Lunch: Chicken Fajita Tortilla
* Prom Voting will be Friday morning during homeroom for Juniors and Seniors only.
* The Library will be closed today during 52nd & 4th period due to a class doing research.
* There will be a SADD presentation today at 1:30 pm for grades 9-12 in the cafeteria.
* Modified Softball & Baseball players are dismissed at 2:30 pm today. Bus departs for McGraw at 2:40 pm.
* Modified Softball defeated Cincy 11-6 yesterday.
* ATTENTION JUNIORS: All juniors need to report to the upstairs computer lat at the start of 4th period for the Accuplacer writing test. Please bring something to write with.
* Student Council is now taking applications for their officer elections. All applications are with Mr. Burdick and need to be returned by Thursday May 23rd.
* Colgate is looking for ushers for their commencement on Sunday from 8:30 am - 10:30 am for community action hours. Please contact Mrs. Coon by the end of today if interested.
* Last Chance Dance will be Friday May 31st from 7-10 pm for grades 7-12.
* There will be Jr & Sr High FFA meetings today during respective lunches in the Ag. room.
* Anyone interested in being an FFA officer must fill out an application and turn into Miss H.
* Prom Crowning will be Saturday at 5:30 pm in the cafeteria.
* Countdown: 15 Days of Middle/High School Instruction remain.
* Weatherman calling for partly sunny with a high in the 70s.
* Student of the Month celebration will be this morning at 8:30 am in the cafeteria. Congratulations to all this month's winners!
* Don't forget that students are dismissed at 11:20 am tomorrow for a Superintendents Day conference.
* Countdown: 23 Days of Elementary Instruction remain.
* Elementary Science Fair will be Tuesday May 21st from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm in the gym.
* Annual Art Exhibit will be May 21st from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm throughout the first floor of the high school and elementary wings.