The New School Year is upon us!
Please be advised:
* Please inspect your child's head for the possibility of head lice. Look for small silvery nits fixed to the hair shaft, similar in appearance to dandruff, but not easily removed. Where nits had hatched, live lice may be seen
* If nits or lice are found, please call your physician regarding appropriate treatment. Your child should stay home from school until treated.
* Follow directions for any medication carefully, Cream rinse and conditioners can decrease the effectiveness of the treatment.
* During the school year, it is a good idea to check your child's head weekly, or when he or she complains of having an 'itchy' scalp.
* Talk to your child and remind them not to borrow or share combs, brushes, hats or scarves.